For the ultimate in hair and makeup training, Rogue Makeup Academy is Melbourne’s most talked about hair and makeup company, located on the Mornington Peninsula.
Whether you are looking for a class to show you how to apply your own makeup, or aspire to become a makeup artist, Rogue Makeup Academy is for you.
With cutting edge information and techniques, and industry renowned trainers; you will be ready to walk out the door, or into the fashion world with confidence.
We provide convenient online booking and shopping with a huge range professional quality hair and makeup products available for purchase at industry prices. As well as a range of products supplied in class for your used.
Unique to Rogue, we also provide an after course support service for students with advise and referral.
So book your dream now……
MAKEUP ARTIST 101
This makeup course is the ultimate in makeup artistry.
During this course you will learn how to become a freelance makeup artist and successfully establish your own clientèle.
- Makeup artist hygiene
- Skin preparation
- Foundation selection and application
- Corrective and camouflage techniques
- Contouring and highlighting
- Product knowledge
- Eyebrow shaping
- Eye shadows in powders and cream
- Bridal makeup
- Smokey eyes
- Glamour makeup
- False lash application
- Lipsticks, glosses & liner
- Industry Knowledge
- Black & white/colour photography makeup
- Period makeup
- Mature makeup
- Male grooming
- Body painting
- Avant garde / editorial makeup
>> All students presented with a certificate of attainment upon completion.
NATURAL MASTER CLASS
The Natural Beauty course will teach you how to bring out the beauty beneath the makeup by preparing your skin to creating a makeup look that you can easily do yourself.
We will advise what products suit you and the tools needed to apply them. the knowledge and skills learned in this workshop will allow you to make informed decisions next time you go shopping. And you will know exactly how to apply the flawless look you have always desired with all the pro tips.
- Skin: caring for your skin and prep for makeup application
- Facial Features: enhancing your features.
- Foundation: colour selection and keeping it fresh
- Eyebrows: shape and enhance
- Eyes shadow: Colours just for you and application techniques
- Blush: colour selection and blending
- Lips: Colours, lip liners, gloss and lipstick for fuller lips