ooooo I LOve this
1. L’Oreal Colorista Semi-Permanent Hair Color is basically the easiest at-home solution for blondes (or bleached hair folks) who want to add a fresh pop of color to their ‘dos.
2. Cetaphil Men Daily Face Wash proves that — despite the constant onslaught of trendy products with ~unique~ ingredients — sometimes the simplest products are the most reliable and effective.
3. Brazilian Blowout Anti-Frizz Shampoo & Conditioner is a sulfate-free duo that keeps frizz at bay without leaving your hair feeling weighed-down or greasy.
4. Pony Effect Stay Fit Matte Lip Color (in So Good) is a subtle purple that isn’t too out-there and excellent for matching with purple hair (or any color hair, lol).
5. Aquation Daily Moistuizing Lotion gently wraps your skin in a blanket of non-greasy, quick-absorbing hydration — with no fragrance or harsh chemicals to boot!
6. Moroccan Oil Curl Control Mousse keeps your curls looking totally soft, fabulous, and intact in the face of dreaded humidity.
7. Clinique Acne Solutions BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40 will forever change your relationship with (cystic) acne — it gives you amazing all-day coverage and prevents new breakouts. That’s right, it’s makeup-and-skincare magic.
8. Sephora Collection Rouge Gel Lip Liner looks fab when worn solo for the perfect dose of summer color that won’t melt off your face or bleed.
9. Pacifica Rainbow Crystals Liquid Highlighter gives off the most ethereal glow (as subtle or intense as you want) and will most likely turn you into a fly-as-hell Coachella queen.
10. O.R.G Oxygen Cleanser is a travel-friendly gentle spritz that foams on contact with skin to lift away makeup, dirt, and oil while and keeps your skin lookin’ fresh and youthful.